From the publishers at Air Squirrels a unit of the Air Parrot LLC, the latest application on offer is Reflector 2. Reflector 2 crack series of software is an amazing utility tool that can help the user to a wireless mirror and live stream the receiver screens onto multiple connected Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS devices. The real time stream is stable and does not experience any lag. Simultaneously, the receiver screen is broadcasted across multiple screens, if a new device is connected, the application itself corrects itself to ensure that there is no interference in viewing. With the software, the user will be able to compare between screens as the software collaborates to work with the multiple devices with ease.
The connection is wireless and utilizes the computer’s main communication chipset options to deliver its purpose. For Apple devices, the inherent AirPlay feature of iOS is utilized to mirror the iOS device onto the bigger screen without having to connect any wires. It also works well with Android Google Cast. Through Android and iOS, the user can utilize the application and ensure their daily needs for a bigger screen for mobile gaming are fulfilled. For people on PC, the same can be done to ensure the content is mirrored and shared among two distant computers.
reflector 2 for android
One of the features of the software is the Reflector 2 control center. It works as a manager that is equipped with a list of all options and tools available. These tools aid in establishing of the mirroring on numerous website. Using the dedicated control center, you can modify the screen to hide/show other devices connected, change frames, etc. Premier focus of the control center is to showcase all essential functions.
Supported File Types
- The application file of the software is a .exe file that is accessible on multiple platforms like Windows and iOS. For Android, the file is a .apk kernel file.
Main Features of reflector 2
- The latest version supports Fire TV and Fire TV Stick streaming.
- The ability to mirror any AirPlay-eligible video from iOS to Apple TV is possible
- Even videos on Android can be shared and viewed on Smart TV’s.
- Multiple devices mirroring for comparisons and presentations
- Screen monitoring through the application
- The application access is secure through the use of a password
- Utilizes Apple’s AirPlay and Google’s Google Cast for mirroring to a computer screen.
- Restricted access
- Reflector Students a subsidiary application available on Android and iOS that work with Reflector 2
- Macintosh OSVersion X 10.7.5 onwards is supported.
- Microsoft Windows OS versions 7, 8, and 10
- Android 4.1 and above are supported
- Apple’s iOS 8 onwards
- 6Ghz AMD or Intel Processor
- 1GB RAM is recommended
- Application requires only 100MBof free storage
- Active Internet Connection
How to install and use:
- The software can be downloaded directly from the website. It can also be downloaded from the Apple Store and Android’s Google Play.
- Once downloaded, the installation wizard will install the application.
- Select all you preferences, accept all terms and conditions
- This will finish the wizard, and the installation will be complete.